Thursday, 14 June 2018
P3 - Gantt Chart
Proposal - here I will be creating my proposal, this will tell me what I am required to do for my project. This will work as my project plan.
Sample photographs - I will need to take sample photographs of the person I am going to use for my magazine. I will need props for my photo-shoot like boxing gloves.
Mood board - I will be creating a mood board which will have images of boxing magazines on it. I will then analyse the magazines so that I get a better understanding of what is required on the magazines.
sketched designs- The final stage of my pre production will be creating the sketched designs. this will only be rough sketches but will show my an idea of what my finished product will look like.
Interview - I will be interviewing James Griffin for my magazine. I wish to do this with him in a quite room where there will be no distractions.
Write article - once I have got my interview I will need to write it into an article form.
create front cover - this is the main creation of my magazine. I will take all of my research and developed images and use them to create the front cover and double page spread. this will be created in Photoshop and adobe in design.
create double page spread -
analysis and evaluation - once my project is complete I will be analysing my finished product and discussing if it met the client brief.
legal and ethical - I will have to discuss the legal and ethical factors for the magazine
distribution - I will also need to discuss how I intend to distribute the magazine and what I have done to cater to my methods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment