M2 – Legal and Ethical Issues
Legal
To ensure that I stay within the legal requirements I will
be creating all of my content myself. This will stop me from breaking any laws
like copyright as I have the rights to my own images and are free to use them
how I want to and when I want to. This will help me avoid facing criminal charges
like fines or imprisonment.
Ethical
I must make that I have permissions for my images and
interviews. The people who I am interviewing, and photographing must agree so
that I can use their face or text on my magazine. I must be careful taking my
images so that no one else is present in the shot. If someone accidentally gets
in the images I must ask if it is okay if they are used. If they do not agree I
will have to take my photos again. I will not be creating a location form as the location will be in my houses. I therefore do not need permissions to use the property.
risk assessment -
floors may be wet and may need a sign.
wires must be covers so that people do not fall over them.
If photo model has any medical conditions we must have a paramedic at the scene.

No comments:
Post a Comment