P3 – Swot analysis
Strength
I think that a strength to my magazine will be how it is a
good form for the local community to get involved with a sport. This will also
inform the local area on fund raisers that they will be starting. This will
mainly be aimed towards men as the gender demographic for my magazine consists
of males. Another strength will be that my magazine will be easy to create as
it is only going to showcase an interview, boxing tips and news which will be
presented with mainly images and bullet points.
Weakness
A weakness to the magazine is that the demographic for women
will not be as interested in the magazine as it is a male dominated sport and
therefore may not buy my product. Another weakness is that I will have to book
someone for a photoshoot which is very time consuming and may have to be held
over a period of time to make sure the images are perfect.
Opportunities
An opportunity to making my magazine is that I will be able
to research boxing photography, so I can learn what makes a good boxing
portrait photo.
Target
The target is to make a boxing magazine for a local gym and training
center and to showcase what they do to help the local community as the client brief
has instructed. I would like for my magazine to be dark in colour with spotted colours
like red throughout so that it can draw attention as it is different.
No comments:
Post a Comment