Tuesday, 19 June 2018

P5 -






My final product meets the client brief as the sports magazine is for the local area and discusses a problem that is occurring. I created my front cover in Photoshop. This was a great tool to use as it had all the features I needed to use to create my final product. I was able to easily edit the photo to achieve the black and white with the spot colour for the boxing gloves and was also able to create all of the text and logos for the cover. I then created my double page spread in adobe in design. This software was great to use as it is very professional and also had all of the right features to use like giving me columns to write in. both final pieces have been saved in a JPEG format this is beneficial as I will be able to upload this file online as well as printing it. As my proposal stated that I also wanted to distribute my magazine online.

No comments:

Post a Comment